My bedroom
This is my bedroom in the countryside. The walls, ceiling, doors and window are painted cream white. When you enter the room, on the left there is a big cupboard, where I keep my clothes and the door to the bathroom.

The double bed is on the right. It is covered with a floral bedspread. There are four big comfortable cushions on it as well. Between the bed and the window there is a desk with a white lamp on it and a chair. This is where I work and prepare my lessons on weekends. There are curtains on the window.

Facing the bed, there is an ancient chest of drawers, where I keep my bed linen and on top there are some photo albums. Between the chest of drawers and the window, there is a rocking chair, where I read.
There are many paintings on the walls, two above the bed, a big one above the rocking chair and some more on the left hand side, above the chest of drawers but that do not appear on the photo.
I love my bedroom, because it is sunny, cosy and it smells of lavender.
The double bed is on the right. It is covered with a floral bedspread. There are four big comfortable cushions on it as well. Between the bed and the window there is a desk with a white lamp on it and a chair. This is where I work and prepare my lessons on weekends. There are curtains on the window.
Facing the bed, there is an ancient chest of drawers, where I keep my bed linen and on top there are some photo albums. Between the chest of drawers and the window, there is a rocking chair, where I read.
There are many paintings on the walls, two above the bed, a big one above the rocking chair and some more on the left hand side, above the chest of drawers but that do not appear on the photo.
I love my bedroom, because it is sunny, cosy and it smells of lavender.
1 Comments:
Thanks Nini...yours is great too.
Post a Comment
<< Home